Easywalker Marketing Director
At Easywalker we believe in the Beauty of Bonding, by motivating families to go out and connect with each other and the beautiful world around them. Because people truly matter for us, we work as a highly motivated and bonded team.
We are growing extremely fast and heading for top three positions in key countries in Europe. Our aim is to double the turnover in maximum three years. We have a strong entrepreneurial spirit and challenger mentality and will keep innovating and growing our premium brands.
As Marketing Director you are eager to make a difference in building a ‘love brand’. A brand that goes to the heart of ‘parents to be’. A brand that makes a difference and transmits that Life is Glorious and invites parents to go out there to connect with the world. Together with your team, you create a vibrant eco-system of external experts to realize your vision.
You are accountable for the brand and product positioning, translating this to content and defining the route to market strategy using all relevant channels when executing the plan. As a Management Team member, you set the overall company strategy and tactics and are jointly accountable for the growth and profit of the company. If needed, you can make company level decisions in absence of the CEO.
Your focus is on DACH, Iberia, and Benelux, the markets where we sell directly to retail and to consumers. You support our distribution partners in the rest of Europe, Asia, Middle East and Australia with content and activation best practices. You create strong and long-term partnerships with our retail and distribution partners and implement a winning strategy per partnership.
You work hand in hand with the Sales Director and our E-commerce partners to align our omnichannel strategy.
You develop the talents of your four direct reports and lead them to results. You are actively involved in our process orientated way of working, aligning product development, sales activities, E-commerce, customer care and finance with the marketing activities. Moreover, you proactively inspire and support the total Easywalker team on our values and strategies and are a driving force behind our scale-up mentality.
Desired skills & expertise
- Entrepreneurial spirit, entrepreneurial spirit, and entrepreneurial spirit
- Creative and original brand builder
- Energetic ambassador of the brand, internally and externally
- Result driven operator
- Proven experience with online marketing and social media
- Experience with or affinity for e-commerce
- Eager to experiment with emerging types of content creation and channels
- Ability to think ‘out of the box’ and create surprising and distinctive campaigns
- Overall view on the business and the ability to act on it
- As a natural leader, you are driven to constantly develop yourself and team members
- High curiosity and you want to do meaningful work, having your own set values
- Next to creative and people talent, you have analytical and conceptual skills
- More than 5 years of (International) Marketing Management experience in a (branded) consumer goods environment
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in business economics
- Proficient in English, both written and verbal
- An external assessment is part of the application process
We can offer you
- To be an entrepreneur, with responsibilities for the success of the integral company
- To drive our scale-up ambitions and be impactful
- To develop yourself as a person and as a professional
- To bond and develop a highly motivated, international team in Amsterdam Oud-Zuid
- To work in an international context, with a diverse set of creative partners
- To make your work meaningful
Ready to embark on a scale-up journey?
Apply and let’s go!
Contact person: Daniel de Lange, CEO
Agency calls are not appreciated.