Easywalker International Brand Manager
At Easywalker we believe in the Beauty of Bonding, by motivating families to go out and connect with each other and the beautiful world around them. Because people truly matter for us, we work as a highly motivated and bonded team.
We are growing extremely fast and heading for top three positions in key countries in Europe. Our aim is to double the turnover in maximum three years. We have a strong entrepreneurial spirit and challenger mentality and will keep innovating and growing our premium brands.
As International Brand Manager, you are eager to make a difference in building a ‘love brand’. A brand that goes to the heart of ‘parents to be’. A brand that makes a difference and transmits that Life is Glorious and invites parents to go out there to connect with the world.
You are accountable for translating the brand and product positioning to qualitative and differentiating content. Together with the Marketing Director you define the activation strategy using all relevant channels when executing the plan. You will be responsible for all online and offline marketing campaigns and evaluate results regularly to improve results.
Your focus is on DACH, Iberia, and Benelux, the markets where we sell directly to retail and to consumers. You support our distribution partners in the rest of Europe, Asia, Middle East and Australia with content and activation best practices.
You have an organized way of working and you like to coordinate multiple projects at the same time. This is a unique challenge for a strong, assertive, and dedicated marketeer with a clear ambition to contribute to brand growth.
Who you are
- A creative: you like to set up and manage differentiating marketing campaigns.
- A challenger: always on the lookout for trends and opportunities.
- An entrepreneurial mindset and a positive, resilient attitude.
- An organized way of working.
- A high level of dedication and a strong can-do mentality.
- Experienced with, or passionate about, creating a flawless consumer experience.
- A nice person.
Desired skills & expertise
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Business, Marketing or Communications.
- 2-4 years of related marketing experience.
- Available fulltime.
- You speak and write fluent English, German is a plus.
- Basic skills in Adobe Creative Cloud are a plus.
- You are based in the Netherlands.
What we can offer you
- An awesome job in a closely connected team.
- A full-time contract.
- A bunch of great colleagues.
- To develop yourself as a person and as a professional.
- A waterfront office in Amsterdam Zuid.
How to contact us
Ready to embark on a scale-up journey? Then apply and Let’s go!
Please send your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Life is glorious. Let’s go.
Agency calls are not appreciated.