Business Development Manager Nederland
Continuing our rapid growth in Belgium we're happy to step on the gas in the Netherlands. Therefore we are looking to grow our sales team locally. Along with the team based in the Gent, Belgium HQ you will take a leading role in expanding our success in the Netherlands. This includes activating your network and convincing retailers and restaurant owners to demo and finally buy our solutions.This is a new business role, bringing on board new customers. It has an international focus targeting initially mainly customers in the Netherlands.
What's on the table?
- Execute the sales priorities and activities for the Netherlands including direct prospecting
- Nurture & follow-up generated leads
- Assist in the content creation for both inbound and outbound campaigns
- Lead local outbound marketing campaigns (we ❤️ Hubspot) to generate new prospects
- Manage the sales pipeline effectively
- Prequalify needs and demo our solutions in a face-to-face or digital meetings
- Focus on the full sales cycle, including onboarding, new business and account management
- Detect potential (additional) needs of customers and prospects
What we are looking for?
- You have a degree in business administration, sales or communication or a relevant field
- At least 3+ years of experience in a retail-sales environment with a proven track record of business development success
- Within the Dutch retail market you possess a (substantial) network
- As you're based in the Netherlands you will work towards your KPIs individually most of the time
- The others within your team are based in Gent, BE. As you're a team player you know how to overcome the challenges of being part of a remote team 💻
- You're a good listener, know how to understand customer needs but are fluent expressing how our solutions could benefit them
- You're eager to learn about location technology and the retail industry
- You don't mind to work hard, reach goals and catch a deadline
- You want to go fast, go all the way and enjoy the fact tomorrow might be completely different from today
- Fluent in Dutch & English
- Prior startup experience is a plus, having grown a startup (together) a major asset
What do we offer?
- All the tools you need to be a high performer, the expertise and support to make you grow
- A competitive salary plus bonusses based on your merits
- Opportunity to work from home and/or other workspaces that suit you
- Always welcome @ the office in Ghent for a cold beer on our sun-drenched terrace
Interested in joining our team as our Business Developer for the Netherlands? We'd love to hear from you!