Basic-Fit is a young, dynamic and fast-growing organization with a clear mission and we are the biggest Fitness organization in the Netherlands. We also have clubs in Belgium, Luxembourg, France and Spain. We think sport should be affordable and accessible to make sure everyone who wants to be fit will be able to be fit. Our goal is to professionalize and grow the next years. To make this happen we need enthusiastic and driven people and therefore we invite everyone to apply.
What to expect within Basic-Fit?
As a Formule Manager Clubs, you have project management experience and you know how to manage and coordinate existing and new concepts. Next to that you love to work in a fast-paced environment within a rapidly growing company with an endless ambition.
• manage the constant improvement of the fitness journey in our existing and our new club concepts;
• make sure that all changes in concept or equipment are up to date in our digital roll-out manuals;
• support the product team in improving the different parts of the club;
• being the link between new initiatives of the product team and the perfect execution at club level;
• keep in close contact with our architects and property team to follow up product or concept changes in new clubs;
• support the product team to monitor the correct zoning and product placement in our new clubs;
• monitor the results/kpi’s of new concepts, to make sure that our targets are met and the performance of new concepts is in line with expectations;
• support local operational and expansion teams in rolling out new concepts.
A curious mindset, very pro-active and you like to work both independently and in a team.
Do you still have a question about this vacancy? Please contact Willemijn de Moor, Corporate Recruiter via firstname.lastname@example.org. (we do not appreciate acquisition)